- Since June 1, 2022, ISBH onboarded 109 new team members
- Opened our youth residential center, The Mary Hill Youth & Family Center, Nelsonville, Ohio June 12, 2022
- Hosted 600 humans for The Annual Employee Picnic, Ross County Fairgrounds, June 2022
- Expanded into new service areas with the kickoff of the OhioRise, Resilience through Integrated Systems and Excellence, July 1, 2022
- In July 2022, The Hive of Nelsonville received $10,000.00 worth of furnishings donated by King’s Business Interior’s Connecting the Dots program
- Demolition of the McArthur School, Chillicothe has made way for the McArthur Gardens Complex
- We have established active behavioral health offices in Highland Fayette counties
- Gina Burris accepted the Franklin County Re-Entry Housing Coordinator
- The New Beginning Studio of Vinton County was funded by The Ohio Arts Council for their “Funding Every County” effort
- Lily Jenkins was recognized by The Vinton County Health Department as “Public Health Hero” in recognition of her endless dedication to recovery with ISBH’s Groundworks Housing
- Congratulations to Holly Roush for being named the "Recovery Advocate of the Year" during the 2022 Steps of Change in Ross County. We are proud to call her our own!
Search to discover exactly which services are available in your community.
Shannon was previously with the organization for 16 years where she worked in many different roles, her last being the Manager of Primary Care Integration (PCI) and the Manager overseeing Behavioral Health Medicine (BHM). Shannon was instrumental in the PCI...