Title: Substance Use Disorder Professional
Company: Integrated Services for Behavioral Health
Location: Central and Southeastern Ohio
Job Function: Substance Use Disorder Professional
Employment type: Full-time
Company Industry: Hospital & Health Care, Behavioral Health Care
Seniority Level: Associate
We seek skilled substance use disorder professionals to join local behavioral health teams in communities throughout central and southeastern Ohio. Candidates who are a “right fit” for our service organization will be interested in relationship-based care, working with people who experience a range of substance use disorders. Must have professional practice credential.
- Professional practice credential.
- Experience with multi-need individuals and families.
- Broad knowledge of community service systems.
- Willing to participate in and lead cross-systems team building activities.
- Able to effectively communicate through verbal/written expression.
- Must be able to operate in an Internet-based, automated office environment.
- Great teamwork environment
- Excellent salary
- Revenue Sharing
- Employee car plan
- Generous paid time off
- Strong benefits package
Times are changing for all health care providers and especially for behavioral health. The people Integrated Services for Behavioral Services serve are increasingly expecting better and more accountable services. Challenges to good health and well-being now require help with a broad range of issues like education, employment, safe and affordable housing and easy access to primary care. Integrated Services serve southeastern and central Ohio with a comprehensive array of behavioral health and other services, working with local partners to promote healthy people and strong communities.