Title: Social Worker / Counselor
Company: Integrated Services for Behavioral Health
Location: Franklin County
Job Function: Health Care Provider
Employment type: Full-time
Company Industry: Hospital & Health Care, Mental Health Care
Seniority Level: Associate
We are looking for a behavioral health professional to join our Franklinton based team to work in close collaboration with community partners to facilitate stable housing and recovery services for people returning from incarceration. Prefer licensed or license eligible individual.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify safe and affordable housing in home community for eligible offenders returning home after a period of incarceration.
- Ensure that housing meets Housing Habitability Standards and coordinate leasing arrangements with property owner / landlords(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Licensed or License Eligible
- Demonstrated high degree of cultural awareness.
- Experience with multi-need individuals and families.
- Broad knowledge of community service systems.
- Willing to participate in and lead cross-systems team building activities.
- Able to effectively communicate through verbal/written expression.
- Must be able to operate in an Internet-based, automated office environment.
- Great teamwork environment
- Excellent salary
- Revenue Sharing
- Employee car plan
- Generous paid time off
- Strong benefits package
Times are changing for all health care providers and especially for behavioral health. The people Integrated Services for Behavioral Services serve are increasingly expecting better and more accountable services. Challenges to good health and well-being now require help with a broad range of issues like education, employment, safe and affordable housing and easy access to primary care. Integrated Services serve southeastern and central Ohio with a comprehensive array of behavioral health and other services, working with local partners to promote healthy people and strong communities.