Title: Social Worker / Counselor
Company: Integrated Services for Behavioral Health
Location: Fairfield, Pickaway, Perry and Athens Counties
Job Function: Health Care Provider
Employment type: Full-time
Company Industry: Hospital & Health Care, Mental Health Care
Seniority Level: Associate
Fairfield, Pickaway and Perry Counties:
We are looking for licensed Social Workers and Counselors in Fairfield, Pickaway and Perry Counties to join a creative team of professionals serving in an interesting mix of clinic, home and community settings. Must be licensed or license eligible
We are looking for a licensed Social Worker or Counselor for Athens County to join a creative team of professionals serving in an interesting mix of clinic, home and community settings. Work with children, youth and families in close collaboration with community partners. Must be licensed or license eligible
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses or defines the strengths and needs of referred individuals and families.
- Directly provides and coordinates clinical and social services that are solution-focused and build on family and community strengths.
- Carries out utilization review and quality assurance activities as directed.
- Maintains necessary documentation, participates in program evaluation, attends team and program planning meetings, cross-systems training, and acquires knowledge of community resources.
- Meets billing productivity requirements established by Integrated Services for Behavioral Health.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Licensed or License Eligible
- Demonstrated high degree of cultural awareness.
- Experience with multi-need individuals and families.
- Broad knowledge of community service systems.
- Willing to participate in and lead cross-systems team building activities.
- Able to effectively communicate through verbal/written expression.
- Must be able to operate in an Internet-based, automated office environment.
- Great teamwork environment
- Excellent salary
- Revenue Sharing
- Employee car plan
- Generous paid time off
- Strong benefits package
Times are changing for all health care providers and especially for behavioral health. The people Integrated Services for Behavioral Services serve are increasingly expecting better and more accountable services. Challenges to good health and well-being now require help with a broad range of issues like education, employment, safe and affordable housing and easy access to primary care. Integrated Services serve southeastern and central Ohio with a comprehensive array of behavioral health and other services, working with local partners to promote healthy people and strong communities.